Have you ever dreamt of having pink lips? Dark lips can steal away a woman’s charm or a man’s good looks and take away their confidence. Dark lips are basically the result of dead skin build-up. So if you are ever worried of your dark lips and want to turn them pink, you are at the right place. Go through the below remedies and tips to turn them pink naturally.
Causes of dark lips:
- Excessive tea and coffee consumption.
- Exposure to sun.
- Lack of moisturization
- Wrong make-up
- And most importantly contact with harsh chemicals can also darken your lips.
- Irritation may also accompany dark lips.
So if dark lips are making you conscious and leaving you worried, then try these easy home remedies and you will be rest assured that you will be left with beautiful pink lips again.
- Take 1 tsp of almond oil.
- Add 1 tsp honey, mix it well.
- Gently massage a thick layer of this mixture on to the lips.
- Leave it as it is for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
- Repeat this remedy for about 3-4 times in a day.
- Take a few rose petals.
- Crush it to make a paste
- Add 1 tsp of milk cream also known as malai.
- Add 1 tsp of honey, mix it well.
- Apply this paste on to your lips and leave it as it is for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with some milk and then wash it off with water.
- This treatment will remove dead skin of your lips and also makes your lips fuller and reddish.
- Take a pinch of turmeric powder also known as Haldi.
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice, mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on to your lips and leave it as it is for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Take a beetroot and grate it.
- Extract it’s juice through a strainer.
- Add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 1 tsp of Vaseline, mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on to your lips and wash it off with water after 15 mins.
- Scrub your lips every night gently using a soft tooth brush, this helps to remove the dead cells.
- Make sure you do not choose any harsh lipsticks or lip glosses.
- Remember to remove any makeup before you sleep.
- You should also moisturize your lips every night with some ghee.
- Do not drink access tea or coffee.
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking.