Dark circles are highly common now-a-days and can impact on the affected person’s overall appearance. As one ages skin becomes dry and leads to dark circles. Excessive stress, lack of sleep, hormonal im-balance and an unhealthy diet contribute to dark circles. It not only make the appearance pale, if not treated on time, it may lead to serious health hazards. Although dark circles can be treated through chemical based products but it might lead to side effects in future. So we will look in to few home remedies to get rid of dark circles:
- Take the paste of one crushed cucumber.
- Add a paste of one potato, mix it well.
- Extract the juice, chill the juice.
- Dip cotton pads in the chilled juice.
- Place the cotton pads on the eyelids covering the dark circles.
- Leave it for about 15 to 20 mins and after which wash it off gently.
- Take a finely chopped tomato and place it on a tea strainer and extract it’s juice.
- Add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice to this juice, add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add 2 tsps of gram flour also known as besan, mix it well.
- Apply this paste on the dark circles.
- Leave it for 25-20 mins before washing it off.
- Take a paste of freshly crushed mint leaves also known as pudina.
- Squeeze half lemon in to it, mix it well.
- Apply it on the eyes and dark circles.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 mins before washing it off.
- Take Aloe vera gel and add a pinch of turmeric , mix it well.
- Apply this on the dark circles.
- Leave it for 15-20 mins, then wash it off.
- And then place cucumber slices on your eyes.
- Make sure your meals are nutritious and whole some.
- Add protein and vitamins in your diet.
- Drink a lot of water and juices.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- A healthy body means a healthy glowing skin.
- Do at-least 10 minutes of cardio such as running, skipping or cycling which provides good blood circulation.
- Splash cold water onto your eyes for 3-4 times a day.